CANCELLATION & RETURNS
Coolcontacts will issue a full refund or replace your contact lenses where:
Reason 1: The contact lenses you received was the wrong specification
Reason 2: The contact lenses received are damaged or faulty
Reason 3: The item/s are returned by Royal Mail back to coolcontacts and marked as undelivered
Reason 4: You would like to withdraw or cancel your order with us for whatever reason.
- You bear the return postage costs for Reason 4. Please note for cancellations made after lenses have been dispatched, you will have to bear the return postage costs.
- Please provide proof of postage after returning items so that we can also refund this also to you (Reason 1 and 2 only). We may refuse to accept future orders from those who have made previous claims for non-delivery of goods
- You must return all item/s in its original packaging and unused within 21 days with your delivery note/invoice
- A full refund is provided once we receive the item/s to the original debit/credit card or other method of payment used like PayPal
- All refunds will be made within 1 week after receiving item/s
- If items received are damaged or has not arrived from Royal Mail, you need to sign a claims form from Royal Mail before we replace the items or refund you.
In all situations please contact us immediately via our UK mobile contact number or via email@example.com
FOR RETURNS: SO, HERE IS WHAT YOU DO:
1: Please provide your name/address/telephone and reason for the return to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2: We will provide you with our returns address based in Redbridge Essex.
3: Please return items via recorded delivery.
4. Goods must be returned within 21 days of your communication with us.